Verses and writings by Rudolf Steiner for the inner work of the teacher, through the day, through the year, through life. This volume contains many essential verses, meditations, and exercises for inner development.
* Meditative Words which Seize the Will
* Foundation Stone
* Basic Pedagogical Principles
* Connection with the Hierarchies
* Six Subsidiary Exercises
* For the Days of the Week
* Twelve Monthly Virtues
* Prayer of Submission
* The Rose Cross Meditation
* The Influence of the Christ-Impulse
* Rhythms for the Days of the Week
* At the Ringing of Bells
* Further Verses for Self-Education
Author: Rudolf Steiner
Edited by Helmut von Kgelgen Originally entitled'Spiritual Gifts for the Educator'