This book is a comprehensive overview of what is taught in Steiner-Waldorf schools, and why.
As well as describing the content and methods of the Waldorf curriculum, this book provides a clear overview of the ideas behind the approach. It includes:
- a summary of the ideas underpinning this unique form of education
- a survey of child development in relation to the curriculum
- a description of key elements in the Waldorf approach
- sections on evaluation and assessment
- Early Years education
- a horizontal curriculum for Classes 1 to 12
- a vertical curriculum for each subject
This handbook is indispensable for all Steiner-Waldorf schools and teachers.
Author: Martyn Rawson Age Range: Gr 1-12